May 22, 2011

April 25, 2011

I try to keep Suzette updated with what is going on with her friends around here, so this is what she received as part of my letter to her this week:



Chelsey Alise Jewkes enters the MTC on April 27th, going to New Mexico
Rachel Kitto entered the MTC on March 16th Currently serving in the Chile Osorno Mission
Angela Mary Knudsen, Roland Merle Brown are geetting married in the SLC Temple on  Saturday, May 7 
Dave Schwitzer & Kalee Gonzalez are getting married! On May 7th.
Casey Greer and Kristin gettin hitched! Hey everyone! We're getting married in San Diego on May 14th, but will later have an open house up in Utah.
Chase and Janessa Lamb are finally tying the knot! Friday, May 13
Chase Wootton & Allison Moore are getting married! Saturday, May 14 in the Mt Timpanogos Temple.
Heather McRae and Todd Decker wedding reception Saturday, May 21, McRae backyard: Mesa, AZ
Dave Boyer and Abi Heaps are getting HITCHED !!!! Friday, June 3 Salt Lake Temple, Provo Library
Ali Baker is engaged to Rob Lowe, getting married on July 14th, Timpanogos Temple.
Ashley and Bryson's Wedding Reception Friday, June 10, Back Yard Reception

And her response:


uuuuuuhh......wow. Could MORE people be getting married??? Yeeah! At the same time that it breaks my heart to be missing a lot of those, I´m happy for all of them. Tell Roland I love him and wish him and Angie all the happiness in the world.
Dave has been home less than a year, Randy too? I don´t remember now but everyone is sure paying attention at conference nowadays and obeying the counsel of Elder Scott. Everyone wants to know the joys of marriage he was talking about! :) I am HAPPY for them!!

Now her letter:



Really quickly, I got the stuff and have a couple more things you could look for for me. :) Thank you!
There are these awesome bookmarks with the Book of Mormon chapters all on it like by book with all the chapters in Boxes so one could mark them as they go along reading them. Know what I mean? I figured you could check deseret book or seagull to see if they´ve got them. It would be amazing to give them to recent converts so they have a way to mark their progress.
It´s getting colder now and will only get colder. I will have to buy boots at some point I think (maybe in a couple weeks) because the rain that falls will start to frost and the tripping over my feet and falls need to NOT happen. So many sisters have broken things like arms or wrists falling or slipping in the winter. Ooops. Well, I'll be taking care.
OK, this week was PHENONMENAL and the weekend was unbelievable. We have great investigators and had District conference this weekend. Pres Gulbrandsen came down for the conference and our zone conference and so did.......dum dah dah dum.....
ELDER MARCOS AIDUKAITIS. If you don´t know who that is, consult your nearest conference ensign and his is the first, most giant smile you find in the quorum of the 70. Seriously, I don´t know how his face doesn´t split when he smiles and how so much love is trapped in his very tall body.
We have the privilege of being taught personally by him. Not the whole mission. There were 13 of us in a room with an Elder of the 70 who is often in the presence of the first presidency and quorum of the 12 rindiendo cuentas por el área Sudamerica Sur. WOW!!!! I can just tell you that he is an amazing missionary and I want to be more like him and share my testimony without vergüenza.
I love this work. I love my savior.
Love you all,
Sammy, chin up my dear brother. You are a FANTASTIC person and it brought a tear to my eye that you use my scriptures. It´s so tender! Love you!!
Oh PS the District Pres challenged us to read the book of mormon by the end of the year.....then E´Aidukaitis challenged us to do it in 3 months...like the real time it took Joseph Smith to translate it.........Here´s an Idea.....
Let´s do it TOGETHER!!!!! Starting tonight, we´ll finish in july? I´ll make a better count and we´ll go. But start now!
Love you!
Hna Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment