December 12, 2010

Pictures from the MTC to Villa Urquiza


My companions at the MTC

Hermana Schumacher, Hermana Ochoa y YO!


                                                                  My MTC District.




I met Sister Fisher in Alaska she is going to Brasil.


Back on the door!


                                                      President and Sister Gulbrandsen




Leadership conference, Argentina.




My District in Villa Urquiza, Argentina


Brenda, ready to be baptized!!

                                                            District activity: ice skating.



                                            Can't skate but we sure can pose for the picture :)  



              No utensils? What are my hands for?





                               Hermana Peña not very convinced, she wanted her utensils!



                                                     Great missionaries to work with!!



No comments:

Post a Comment