April 11, 2011

What a wonderful life!

OK, super quick because I am about to cry from pure frustration with
computers. I have seriously been sitting here typing my guts out for
20 minutes trying to be fast because as always we have a lot to do and
then?.....the server goes down and didn´t save ANYTHING. I´m trying to
not scream and stomp my feet like a child and move on with it.
Alright, this week was great, we have seen a great difference and
great miracles and we are teaching MEN! Fast answers to our prayers,
right? It´s becuase that´s what the Lord really needs and so it´s
been great getting to see His hand in this work and following it to
the best our our abilites.
I love you and wish to leave you with a thought from President Benson,
read his talk entitled FLOODING THE EARTH WITH THE BOOK OF MORMON from
the Nov 1988 ensign. It´s one of those, kick you in the behind because
you wonder why in the world we don´t do more, kind of talks. Family,
there is a whole world out there that does not have the gospel. I
know you know this but we can do so much more than we think! Pray and
ask for guidance in how you can share your testimony this week, yeah?
Let me know how it goes.
Love you, more next week because I hate pictures that won´t upload, computers and
wasting time....bah.
Love love love love love love you all,
Hermana Gonzalez

PS Brothers and Sisters of my life, where are you? I KNOW that you have 10 minutes
to write at some point in your life. Waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment